Steven Greenberg practices primarily in the area of residential real estate law, currently handling approximately 800 real estate transactions per year.
As a complement to this practice, Mr. Greenberg is an agent for most title underwriters, including Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Old Republic National Title Insurance Company, Attorneys’ Title Insurance Fund, and Chicago Title Insurance Company. He is also approved to close loans for most national and local lenders.
- University of Florida College of Law (J.D., 1982)
American Jurisprudence Award (1982)
- University of Florida (B.A., Political Science, 1979), magna cum laude
- Florida State Courts
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Background and Experience
- Steven R. Greenberg, P.A.: President (general practice law firm with emphasis on real estate transactions) (1986)
- Mr. Greenberg has served as General Counsel to several real estate companies, advising clients on all aspects of real estate law.
- Board Certified in Real Estate Law, The Florida Bar (since 1993)
- The Florida Bar: Member; Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- American Bar Association: Member; Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section
- Sarasota County Bar Association: Member
- Sarasota Board of Realtors: Affiliate Member
- Women’s Council of Realtors: Affiliate Member
Publications and Presentations
- Mr. Greenberg frequently serves as a lecturer on a variety of real estate matters.