Anthony Manganiello has a diverse litigation practice with a special emphasis on Civil Rights, Government, Personal Injury, Products Liability, and Land Use law litigation.
Prior to joining Icard Merrill, Mr. Manganiello was a senior associate at a West Palm Beach law firm where he developed his litigation experience. He is originally from the Tampa Bay area.
- University of Florida Levin College of Law (J.D., 2007); Cum Laude; Environmental and Land Use Law Certificate; Environmental Law Journal General Board Member, Environmental Moot Court Competition, TA for Trial Practice.
- University of Florida (B.A., Environmental Science 2003).
- Southern and Middle Federal U.S. District Courts
Background and Experience
- Roberts, Reynolds, Bedard & Tuzzio, P.A.; Senior Associate/Attorney (May 2008 to October 2014)
- University of Florida Conservation Clinic (August to December 2007)
- Wetherington, Hamilton, Harris & Fair, P.A.; Intern (May to August 2007)
- The Florida Bar, Trial Lawyers Section
- The Sarasota County Chamber of Commerce: Young Professionals Group; Small Business Council
- The Sarasota County Bar Association: Young Professionals Group; Membership Survey Committee Chair
- The Charlotte County Bar Association